Found my First Cory eggs tonight

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jonny-5

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So after maybe 4/6 weeks in the new tank my Bronze &/or Albino Corys have started laying eggs on every flat surface possible. I found some Sat morning before work but i was late so had to leave them. More spotted on Sat night upon my return from work, But didnt get to them in time.
Then more found a few today but as the eggs were in the Community tank i decided to roll them off the glass & place in my extra small breeding hatch. Ive had loads of success with this hatch in the past so hopefully i can do it again this time.
The slats in the breeder picture actually look bigger than they are, so no the fry wont get out

Attachments

• 20210809_193339.jpg
    20210809_193339.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210809_193321.jpg
    20210809_193321.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 58
So after maybe 4/6 weeks in the new tank my Bronze &/or Albino Corys have started laying eggs on every flat surface possible. I found some Sat morning before work but i was late so had to leave them. More spotted on Sat night upon my return from work, But didnt get to them in time.
Then more found a few today but as the eggs were in the Community tank i decided to roll them off the glass & place in my extra small breeding hatch. Ive had loads of success with this hatch in the past so hopefully i can do it again this time.
The slats in the breeder picture actually look bigger than they are, so no the fry wont get out
Congrats, hope you get some fry out of the spawn

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back