Forum Accomplishments?

C'mon.....spill them.....its always fun when a mod sails close to the wind ;)

WB's list related more to the amount of time spent making all the posts rather than the quality of the posts. (The list includes things like 'hangs around quite a lot', 'part of the furniture'). Nothing bad.

That's because mods are allowed to choose their own :) I've not bothered to change mine, it's the default title for moderators.

Once upon a time, all members could choose their own title once they had a certain number of posts. After some members chose really silly titles, that was stopped by the admins, but you'll still see custom titles by those who have been members a long time. I was just a few points short of the number needed when it was stopped. It was something like 1500 or 2000 posts.

That's because mods are allowed to choose their own :) I've not bothered to change mine, it's the default title for moderators.

Once upon a time, all members could choose their own title once they had a certain number of posts. After some members chose really silly titles, that was stopped by the admins, but you'll still see custom titles by those who have been members a long time. I was just a few points short of the number needed when it was stopped. It was something like 1500 or 2000 posts.
Can we ask to have a title? Lol

No, I'm afraid not. The only members now allowed to have anything but the default tiles for the number of posts are moderators and admins, because they trust us not to use anything silly o_O

Besides, if we did choose something silly we'd never hear the end of it in the staff area........

OK, I found it.

New Member 0 posts
Newish member 100-200 posts
Well-known member 200-500
Hangs around quite a lot 500-1000
Part of the furniture 1000-2000
Spending a little too much time in mom's basement 2000-5000
Really needs to get a life 5000-10,000
Probably needs an intervention 10,000 +

These things are just for fun, and it's important to remember that post count often has very little or no bearing on expertise. :)

OK, I found it.

New Member 0 posts

These things are just for fun, and it's important to remember that post count often has very little or no bearing on expertise. :)
I'm in my moms basement even though she doesnt have one 😂😂

OK, I found it.

New Member 0 posts

I DO NOT NEED A BLOODY INTERVENTION. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING 30,000+ POSTS :p

Most reactions

Back