Forgot How Expensive This Addiction Can Be!

yep it gets Damn Expensive
Spent £45 on new female cichlids and plants.
Then spent most of my Paypal Balance.
Then i Have Reserved another 60Quids worths of fish i am getting today.
And bought some new Luminaires and Bulbs.
Ohhhhh And don't forget the £400 I just spent on Fighters from Thailiand And China.
 
I buy mostly used gear at auctions & such, new gear can set you back big time.

Gaz; look into reloading for shotgun shells, I reload handgun ammo, the cost is less than half of factory ammo.
 
I buy mostly used gear at auctions & such, new gear can set you back big time.

Gaz; look into reloading for shotgun shells, I reload handgun ammo, the cost is less than half of factory ammo.


I dont shoot shotgun (I was just using that as an example) but if I were to go centrefire, I would definately homeload
 

Most reactions

Back
Top