For UFB

:wub:

Now I'll go PM you :nod:
 

Attachments

  • cat3.webp
    cat3.webp
    11 KB · Views: 137
Holding....back.....must.....not.....want....


ARGH it's a sickness I tell you!
 
Awww, they're so cute! I love them both. Copper boy is sportin' black lipstick....I may have to name him Robert, after the singer of one of my fav goth bands - Oh, go ahead, take a guess. :lol: I know you don't need any more hints.

I'll be sending you $ next week. No hurry on the pm - whenever you have a chance!
 
waaaah! Taking pictures of fish is hard :( Well...not hard but it's not my routine during water changes so it's slowing me down. I got 6 more tonight..
 

Attachments

  • o7.webp
    o7.webp
    20 KB · Views: 141
grrr,30 second delay!! Eating up my precious minutes :rolleyes:

eight on the right, 7 on the left. 8 wouldn't participate in pics,he just wanted food.
 

Attachments

  • o8.webp
    o8.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 92
and 12 ,sorry it took so long UFB :/
 

Attachments

  • o12.webp
    o12.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 107
wow wuv :D they are lovely! i love how each of them is slightly different from the other :wub: they've came a long way eh :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top