For those who know/kept clown loaches!

Hooligan said:
I've never been to Canada is it nice there I want to go (stamps foot)

Hope you saw I did put UK so don't blame me if they don't

You could also see if they sell it on the web
canada i awsome! exspecially toronto! CN tower and Niagra falls! whooo

and..i NEVER ordered anything off the net :*)

Nor have I.

But I bet it's easy...

.....well I think it is.....

.....I wonder.......

......hmmmmmm......

Join in Mike5531

By the way all you need is a credit card and you could own the world

Buhahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahaa

-_- LOL ..........anyways, I'll inform everyone with pics when i am done thanks for your help, if anyone wanna add more comments, go ahead

also is this a good diet........

hikari sinking warfers fro bottom feeders, flakes and shrimp pellets, i try not to feed worms (bloodworms) they are disgusting, even if they are dead -_-

You could try cucumber and daphnia but don't put the cucumber in every day just 1 week otherwise it is too rich for them.... other than that they will eat anything....

......Oh and if they're angry (they will be red) and if there used to you don't put the tip of your fingers in cause they will bite you and it hurts. :D

If you ever give in and give 'em some bloodworms, they'll thank you for it! :D
You'll see, these guys go crazy over food.

Even if you hate the bloodworms, you've got to feed them to your loaches. Believe me they'll really love you for it. All that clicking and they mad for them. I've yet to find something else they like quite as much!!!

Try Cucumber. But if they're in your room all you here all night is clicking noises really annoyin but after a while you get used to it and you learn to adore them even more have you ever been bitten?

oh I nearly forgot we need pictures kevin007

i'll get the pics soon, it just that i added them in yesteray and i want them to be less stressed before pics!

also, does clowns not click to flakes, pellets or warfers?

They don't click to flakes its not their fav. by the way only put a piece of cucumber in once every two weeks. Too much makes them ill.

By the way this has got quite a long thread and helped me get nearer 100 yey :D

kevin007 said:
:D i'll get some cucumbers tommrow...but worms...no way! i hate em DISGUSTING! :angry: :sick:
Hope you got the cucumber today. I went to subway today and got them just to put some cucumber slices in a bag for me and i put 1 slice in with my 5 clown loaches about 30 minutes ago and it is almost all the way gone. They love cucumbers I just found out! Will be a once every 2 weeks treat forever now!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back