For Swap! Amazon Frogbit, And Triops Eggs! (post To Uk Only)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

three-fingers

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
Here I have for swap some Amazon frogbit and Triops longicaudatus eggs.
For more info on triops, see here. For my Triops longicaudatus diary, look here.

I now have lots more frogbit, this plant grows quickly but is easily manageable (unlike duckweed) so if there's too much just take it out the tank :good: I'll send it out in jiffy packs wrapped in wet kitchen roll and plastic bags. Here's what it looks like (but I have a lot more now):
frogbitvm7.jpg

The triops eggs are sent out in 2.5" x 3.5" resealable bags contained within coral sand, per teaspoon of the coral sand I get 10-15 triops hatching out. If anyone needs any help with the triops, pm me :). Here's the packets of eggs:
triopspz2.jpg

I am now looking for anyplants really, but especially riccia.
I will only post within the UK.
Thanks for looking! :)

You mean send the triops eggs and frogbit together? Sure :good: .
How big are your ramshorns atm? :)

Hmmm, that's a bit too small, my triops/fish would most likely eat them :X .
Thanks though :).

by the way his eggs are mint i thought i had four and now i re counted i counted 34 and i put 40eggs in im a little bit stuck two beacuse ive got a spare 35liter tank that i can put them in put jeez my food is going to go down big time so anyways
HIS TRIOPS EGGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIERD i got a bag twice to size of them!

by the way his eggs are mint i thought i had four and now i re counted i counted 34 and i put 40eggs in im a little bit stuck two beacuse ive got a spare 35liter tank that i can put them in put jeez my food is going to go down big time so anyways
HIS TRIOPS EGGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIERD i got a bag twice to size of them!

if you look at one of my topics for prove i have 6 apple snails but i thought u dont like me...

if you look at one of my topics for prove i have 6 apple snails but i thought u dont like me...
What does that even mean? :huh:
Have you even tried typing properly at all yet colbat1? Actually, don't bother answering for now, I would rather not deal with you until I have lepidurus and I can unblock you on PM :good:. This topic is not the place to discuss whether or not I like you :).

Thanks for the kind words about the eggs though.

No thanks colbat, I'd rather not deal with you again until I get my 'lepidurus' eggs.

Hey i have some Malaysian Trumpet snails which i could swap as they are breeding like mental they are quite a size the biggest being about _____ so big, And i would love some triop eggs maybe we could work something out :good:

Sure sounds great :).

Updated main post to reflect my new situation....lots of frogbit due to me neglecting my planted tank.

Ummm... just a thought. Some people probably have different setting for the internet, to make the text look larger or smaller. Maybe if you measure the snails it would be better because if you say your snails are 3 underscores long, but someone has a different browser size and thinks it's a cm longer, that could be a problem. :unsure:

Lol thats a good point, I have a 1280x800 widescreen so it probably looks a different size for me than to people with old crt's with less resolution too. I'm sure that size will be fine though, they aren't going in with anything else, I'll be putting those ones (three of them) in a heated 1.5 gallon planted cube thing on my windowsill for the time being :good: .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back