Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: Malawi cihlids

Quantity for sale: 34 (roughly)
Reason for Sale: New job forces sale
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £90

Willing to Ship (Yes or No): no

Photograph: (only have Full tank shots as my phone cant cope with individual moving fish) - il upload them if someone wants to see?

right.....

For sale are all my malawis:

3 white labs
1 rusty
1 johanni
3 yellow labs
1 flavus
3 yellow tail acei
6 hongi
5 mpanga
9 white top afra hara
2 (something I don't know the name of!)

My new job forces me to sell them as I will not have time to look after them properly, they are all on the lower side of aggression (as I was new to keeping cichlids at the time) and will be excellent for a newbie or someone looking to bulk their tank out cheaply.

I am just coming to the end of an anti worming cycle as a precaution and also they have been treated with metronidazole.
fed on hikari staple ad hikari gold, as well as high quality spirulina flake and tabs, plus live food.

(there are some pictures on cichlid central group on facebook)

Im not that active on the forum so I would prefer any contact to be via PM because I get and email notification so I wont be ignoring you! (if that's ok admin)

cheers

Hello Nick. I am interested in buying your cichlids (in fact the reason I joined this forum). Could you please post some photos. I would also like to get in touch with you and eventually arrange a collection if we agree the price. I live in Hertfordshire, but especially in the weekend it is not a problem for me to come and get them. I am stocking up and around 34-35 is really the right amount of fish for my fish tank. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Silviya.

Nick16 said:
Im not that active on the forum so I would prefer any contact to be via PM because I get and email notification so I wont be ignoring you! (if that's ok admin)

cheers

As per the Classified Rules, all negotiations must be done publicly, although swapping addresses and payment details may be done by PM.

thanks admin, problem solved by 'following' the thread. !

a quick bump as these fish are still available.

Hongi's are getting frisky as I type! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back