For All You Aquascapers

Very cool. I can see myself not getting any sleep tonight...................
 
WOW this is amazing!

Just what I've been looking for:) been using paint, and failing miserably
Thanks :good:
 
It's fun to play with but that site actually has some other good stuff on it. Very good aquarium calculator which has numerous harder to calculate shapes such as octagons & hexagons. Also has diagnosis and ferts calc tools but don't know how accurate they are.
 
Oh my gosh! That is absolutely awesome!

Added it to my Favorites!

I love things like this!

Thanks for posting this up for us to see!

Thanks
-FHM
 
you cant beat pen & paper or something such as GIMP which is free to download or even paint! Much easier to work with and edit IMO. I couldnt create the look i wanted on that tool as you can see below ;) some other useful information on it though. This is what i did on GIMP in 30mins

Untitled-8.jpg


my 2p.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top