Foggy Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

toebash17

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
ok i dont know what is going on with my tank. It looks like it is snowing in my tank right now. nothing is dieing yet. and i hope nothing will. my readings are kind of weird. my ph for some reason is supper high im talking like a 9.0 and i couldnt beleive it when i saw it so i brought the readying into the pet shop and the girl said the same thing. my water is very soft because i have a water softener in my house. my ammonia is at a zero and all my other readyings are about normal. i have been doing water changes every couple days to get the cloudness gone but it only last for like a couple hours and the couldnees is right back, i have african ciclids. yellow labs mostly. my tanke is 55 gallons, its temp is about 76 to 78 degrees. and it has been running for about six months now. it is definatly cycled. and i havent added any fishing into my tank for like 2 months now. i have had this problem for about a week. the pet store doesnt know what the heck is the matter with my tank. and i have never had a problem before. i tryed to give all the info about my tank i hope i didnt miss anything out. there really isnt any alge in my tank. but the water smells really weird also. and there is no dead fish in the tank they are all acounted for. so any one help please thanks a lot

andy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back