Fluval Tronic Heater Paint Peeling

Smoothy

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Midlands England
I've got a Fluval Tronic 150W heater in my tank ... while doing a large water change today due to low pH I took the heater out of the clips and gave it a quick wipe with a clean sponge (it was filthy) it was switched off and had been for around 1 hour

The heater has little spots along it which I presume are paint?? :look: ... but this was peeling off :blink: I tried to get as much losse bits off as I could but I'm a bit worried about it.

Has anyone else experienced this?
 
Fluval make pretty decent heaters so it should be fine, but if you'v got the cash then buy another one, its always good to have a spare any way. Any chance of a pic?
 
Thanks for the reply :good:

I'll try and get a pic ... but it's the little grey spots that run all along it and get smaller towards the end ... might phone Seapets where I got it from and see what they say
 
Thanks for the reply :good:

I'll try and get a pic ... but it's the little grey spots that run all along it and get smaller towards the end ... might phone Seapets where I got it from and see what they say

If you think its a real problem email hagen and they will help, their coustomer service is amazing

andrew
 

Most reactions

Back
Top