Flowerhorn KOK Buoyancy

Shenny

New Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
San Jose
Hi, all. I have a 2 year old SB Dragon. 10 inches with an enormous KOK. He eats great, very active and healthy. He doesn’t seem to have swim bladder or any internal air making him go sideways typical symptoms etc. Once he goes down to the tank bottom he can explore etc but will eventually slowly rise and his KOK bobs like a bobber. If anyone knows about flowerhorns please give advice. Thank you!
 

Attachments

  • FA371BA5-4CAD-43B0-B038-DB7F061EF6BC.webp
    FA371BA5-4CAD-43B0-B038-DB7F061EF6BC.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 7C0B655B-D4E0-4ADB-9E16-90370AF006CF.webp
    7C0B655B-D4E0-4ADB-9E16-90370AF006CF.webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 0E9D8897-D382-4F3E-BE00-DE217BF3EF5C.webp
    0E9D8897-D382-4F3E-BE00-DE217BF3EF5C.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 144
  • DA0F2ADC-F4C8-4541-A94C-00E0B924B930.webp
    DA0F2ADC-F4C8-4541-A94C-00E0B924B930.webp
    84.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 546AB17E-7298-46A0-B576-EFA26D58B1AB.webp
    546AB17E-7298-46A0-B576-EFA26D58B1AB.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 32339642-D69F-477D-A3BD-3B846E46C943.webp
    32339642-D69F-477D-A3BD-3B846E46C943.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 82796B5B-1C3A-4BF4-9908-883BB7E2B342.webp
    82796B5B-1C3A-4BF4-9908-883BB7E2B342.webp
    110.1 KB · Views: 172
Hi, all. I have a 2 year old SB Dragon. 10 inches with an enormous KOK. He eats great, very active and healthy. He doesn’t seem to have swim bladder or any internal air making him go sideways typical symptoms etc. Once he goes down to the tank bottom he can explore etc but will eventually slowly rise and his KOK bobs like a bobber. If anyone knows about flowerhorns please give advice. Thank you!
I guess I’ll take my fish to another forum. Can’t get an answer. Thanks
 

Most reactions

Back
Top