FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

nurglespuss

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Plants: flora grow carbo
Quantity for sale: 1x250ml
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: swap for anubias, interesting java fern etc.
Postage & Packaging: first class
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given. The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying. If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi,

I've got a small portion of Pellia (Monosolenium tenerum) if your interested, I could probably add some cash to the deal if needed would have to wait til payday though.

Untitled by Jon*E, on Flickr

Cheers

Jon

Hi there Jon,

do you have any java fern, vallis or similar as well?

I'd like some Pellia, is it sat in that bag or has been growing?

Cheers,
G.

Sorry mate that's all I've got at the moment, it's been in the bag with a bit of water I checked it last night and it still looks good.

OK mate,

Will leave it for now,

but tell you what I wouldn't mind some Pellia anyway,

How about I give you £2 for it?

PM me your address mate and I'll get it in the post tomorrow or Thursday.

Cheers

Jon

sorry Nurglepuss, but could you please edit your initial post so that it's in line with the proper format?

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/280158-sales-form/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back