Flooded the dry start tank today- pretty happy with it

connorlindeman30 30

Plantman
Fish of the Month 🌟
5x Tank of the Month 🏆
Supporting Member ⭐
📋 Contest Moderator
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Messages
5,315
Reaction score
6,460
Points
113
Location
37.2431° N, 115.7930° W
674B7585-AD4F-4F2D-8879-73A013019018.webp

The stem plant in the back is limnophila aromatica. One it converts to submerged leaves, they will be red and needle like. Pretty excited to see how this develops.
The rocks on the wood are just holding it down. I may leave the one on the right. Not sure yet.
Any thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • CBB99986-5890-4F5A-BFA6-511EF6925E4D.webp
    CBB99986-5890-4F5A-BFA6-511EF6925E4D.webp
    475.8 KB · Views: 113
I really like it! I think you should leave the rock on the right - it looks really cool there.

Looks beautiful!
 
I like it too. :) Just as a hint as to wood that just does not want to sink... Drill some holes and fill with non toxic plant weights. Just saves future work as you can just leave in the weights forever. :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top