Floating Plant

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cambojnr

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I am looking for a floating plant to help dim the lighting abit in my tank, but dont really know of any and if anyone know any easy to care for floating plants our has any to donate that would be great,mt tank is 60l and has 7 bronze corys 10 cardinals and 1 golden apple snail, and the plants I have in atm are 2 crypts an anubai and some java fern, as got some cardinals and want to dim the ligh abit for them.

riccia floats, amazon frog bit does do, theres quite a few, you could always got for something like a tiger lotus which its leaves will reach the surface, or something as simple as duckweed

Water sprite /
http://www.google.com/search?q=water+sprite+&aq=f&oq=water+sprite+&sugexp=chrome,mod=6&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=serp&gs_mss=floatingwater%20sprite&pq=water%20sprite%20&cp=9&gs_id=10&xhr=t&q=floating+water+sprite+plant&pf=p&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&oq=floating+water+sprite&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1357700187,d.dmQ&fp=3a1ba1affc0164a&biw=1092&bih=514

Water wisteria

Most reactions

trending

Back