Fissidens Fontanus Moss **sold**

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Livewire88

Team TetraTEC
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hello, I have a nice bit of Fissidens Fontanus Moss for sale, this moss does not come up for sale that often on here, and is my favorite moss of all time.

Plants: Fissidens Fontanus Moss
Quantity for sale: 5 Portion
Delivery or Collection: Posted or Collection
Sales price: £5
Postage & Packaging: £1
Photograph:

P1010345.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Picture of it in the tank; excuse the poor picture!

ceb7c392-ef58-4030-b14d-fd15e29e5cf7_zps05249edc.jpg

scotty said:
do you use co2?

Yes I do, I have this same moss in a tank without Co2 and it is still healthy just does not grow as fast. 

Oh I'm interested in this. I brought some off eBay on a small wire mesh but its taking so long to grow. I'm to impatient to wait. How do I go about paying you for this? PayPal?

Ellieabbott4 said:
Oh I'm interested in this. I brought some off eBay on a small wire mesh but its taking so long to grow. I'm to impatient to wait. How do I go about paying you for this? PayPal?

PM sent

Bump, I have a fair bit to sell so will be doing double of what is shown in the first pic for £6 posted, which is a bargain for this type of moss. 

Any left?? I will have some. PM me if you do, PayPal details waiting.

hensonc4098 said:
I'll take this. Will pm you.

kad191 said:
Any left?? I will have some. PM me if you do, PayPal details waiting.

PM's sent to you both with payment details.

I still have plenty to sell if any one else is interested 
good.gif

kad191 said:

Payment received with thanks, Moss will be posted out on Monday. 
thanks.gif

Still have more to sell 

Hi I will take a double portion at that price please.  Will PM you now.

mishmash said:
Hi I will take a double portion at that price please.  Will PM you now.

Replied to your PM 
good.gif

thanks.gif

Most reactions

Back