Fishzilla On Nat Geo Channel Now

Its on the national geographic channel on sky, interesting so far

Watched the one on the amazon giants yesterday, that was also very good
 
Ok found the channel, dont bleedin get it though, for a £1 a month though I can - dont think I'll bother, just upgraded to the movie channels and all Im allowed to watch is Disney cinemagic :rolleyes:
 
i would love to catch one of them they look like they would give a good fight i would just be worried i end up with no fingers
 
I've seen Fishzilla so many times now.

It's pretty good and very interesting, apart from the way they depict snakeheads as evil...but of course that's to be expected in order to draw regular viewers in.
 
I enjoyed tonights, threatened hubby with death by snakehead if he doesnt behave ;) Anyone know what ones on tomorrow?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top