Fishless Cycling - In Depth

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
we've been having a bit of a discussion in the new to the hobby forum over the last week or so about expanding our knowledge base in the cycling resource centre on fishless cycling.

we've got a good basic pin which covers everything that needs to be said but is concise enough not to confuse your average beginner.

however often after reading and understanding this people have more questions or will want to do some more in depth research. we were thinking about putting together some topics on some of the more common areas of fishless cycling which it could be useful to research before hand.

full discussions here

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=271706

would appreciate some mod's comments. :good:

I have been following both these threads and would like to say that they are extreamly helpful to any begginer who is going through a fishless cycle. These articles would be most helpful to the people who regularly post responses for newbies going through a fishless cycle as there would be comprahensive/laymans term articles for the newbie to easily access.

Great work all

Mods, please pin these.

CHEERS
Thommo

Thank you, Thommo.

C'mon mods. Your input on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

BTT

Sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner. I did post on the thread linked to above. While I like the idea of a central resource for beginners, I think that a single thread could be overwhelming. With info on cycling, fish in and fishless, tank set up, stocking info, etc. I think the thread could get too long and lead to someone just giving up before they got through it all.

In any case, I don't want to repeat everything here since the other thread is back to the top and is a better place for discussion.

Thanks for the reply, RDD.

Did you take a look at the Nitrogen Cycle article also linked above?

I've bumped it up again in 'New to the Hobby' so maybe best to discuss it there?

Cheers :good:

BTT

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back