Fishing Equipment

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

clay

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This is one of my many Crappie( pronounced craw p :lol: ) tackle boxes. It is a simple Bass Pro shops box filled with Bobby Garland scent wiggl'r s and Bobby Garland Baby shad plastic baits.
IMAG0471.jpg

Here are the scent wiggl'rs (glow in the dark)
IMAG0472.jpg

Here are the Baby shad(also glow in the dark)
IMAG0473.jpg

Post pictures of you fishing lures, baits and equipment. :nod:

i have hemorrhoid cream in my tackle box lol
my oldest brother thinks it works to catch fish
ill post my stuff when i find it

Lol ya he read it some where, it's some thing in the ingredients that draws them to it I've used it a couple times, I've caught a pretty nice size crappie and blue gil but I would say it was a mix of that and my amazing fishing skills lol but I don't think it works To well

Hm I have used WD 40 metal gear oil on spinnerbaits and it drives bass crazy.

I have too much stuff lol.
3 poles (all for different fishing 1 lake, 1 river, 1 ocean)
2 or 3 tackle boxes (only used my ocean stuff once. It's been used but only once by me.)
Tons of spinners, lures, hooks, weights,Bobbers (never really use these too often) too much stuff.
I have these things calked marshmallows that supposedly work by floating up a little off the bottom of where you are but only tried them once and caught a little rainbow trout.
Also have a jar of salmon eggs that caught me 1 large bass and a baby pufferfish oddly enough.

WD 40 works great. And Manoffish, I could never have to much fishing stuff :lol:

You should see our garage :grr:

If I moved it all (it's scattered everywhere) I bet I could make a 6'x6'x6' stack maybe or a 4x4x4 not sure.

You should see our garage :grr:

If I moved it all (it's scattered everywhere) I bet I could make a 6'x6'x6' stack maybe or a 4x4x4 not sure.
Ha you should see my room. Its nothing but tackle boxes, fishing poles and aquariums :lol:

Ha I don't let my tanks meet my fishing stuff. May think they're on the list. Lol. My room is just baseball stuff, fishtanks, and junk, and a bed.

Ditto on junk lol but instead of basebal add football and wrestling :lol:

my dad doesnt have a whole room full of stuff but more like stuff we still use thats at least 10 years old, i still have a pole my grandpa made me for my 6th birthday

I still have a little pole that I'll bet will break next time I use it little 3 1/2 or 4 ft that I through in a river by accident once. Really locked up the a turkey thing. I know it but I'm drawing a blank. Could barely reel with it. It was like there's a fish on all the time just no tug.

Speaking of rods. My favorite catfish rod is a cherrywood rod that my grandpa bought when he was a teenager. It caught a 40 pounder last year so im happy with it

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back