Fishforums.net - Betta Section

he's very pretty...and as you said yummy too . :p
Excellent Find.
I should probably see what they got at the petco near me as well.

thx for the comments. Netty, you actually had the same thought i did... his colors are yummy..... not really :p..... :rolleyes:

He should be named Firecracker :lol:. That will have to stick as his second name.... now that he is well-nourished and feeling better, he has spent the entire day flaring/attacking his reflection in the plexiglass tank. I'm starting to think that he'll never settle down.

He has a solid bubble nest going in his favorite 'flaring corner' :lol:.

For the uber betta experts out there (more so than myself :eek: :eek: :eek:): is the chunk missing from the top of his caudal fin a normal deformity or do you think it is due to fin damage? I'm hoping it will fill in with good water conditions and time. Though I'm very tempted towards thinking that is a natural growth (or lack of growth :p)

edit: HOLY SMILEY FACES REMZ!

it looks like damage to me. when he is healed up he looks like he is going to have some really lovely fins. I love his coloring. I want another pick betta but that will have to wait, we have around a thousand dollars of vet bills that came up unexpectedly for my horse.

Beautiful boy! What a find! :hyper:

By the way, I am in LOVE with your Oscar. So adorable! Makes me wish I had a tank big enough for one. :(

Im overly obsessed with Cheebah.... After all, I haven't had a new betta in a while. He's too funny. I hardly ever see him anymore because he has picked a spot behind the filer to flare as soon as the sun comes up. He was pretty docile in Petco........ goes to show how flourishing bettas can be when given a respectable home.

Unfortunately I just left for the remainder of Spring Break and the poor chap is on his own for a bit. I've coerced one of my friends to stop by and feed him at least once though. I'm sure he'll do ok even considering the short adjustment time he has had. He's too busy attacking his reflection to know that I've left :p

My Oscar (Pumba) is my pride and joy. I'm glad you like him. He's is like super betta.... but much more stubborn.

dsc00478q.jpg

dsc004728205929.jpg

dsc008221507612tp4.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back