Ok so 1st theres my gold nugget plec who comes out as soon as i put food in but never seems to eat. I have had him now for 3 weeks and have not seen him eat a thing despite the fact he's out all the time and never hides away and i've been in all the time coz i'm revising so see the tank all day. He also swims round and round the tank in the exact same pattern all day stopping in the exact same places
.... any ideas?
Also I have an angelfish who isn't eating, he sometimes goes up to the food as if to eat it but doesn't open his mouth. Other times he eats and then spits it out. And a couple of times i have seen him eat and actually keep it down but this is rare. I was going to just leave him to die (as i have tried all medicines) but it has been 2 weeks and he's still going strong (but skinny). Any ideas what it could be?
Thanks!
.... any ideas?Also I have an angelfish who isn't eating, he sometimes goes up to the food as if to eat it but doesn't open his mouth. Other times he eats and then spits it out. And a couple of times i have seen him eat and actually keep it down but this is rare. I was going to just leave him to die (as i have tried all medicines) but it has been 2 weeks and he's still going strong (but skinny). Any ideas what it could be?
Thanks!








