Fish Transfer Into 75 Gallon Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

sic0198

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm going to be getting a 75 gallon soon. I may just transfer the fish I already have over into it.

4 Bala sharks (2 is around 5 inches, and the other two is around an inch)
2 clown loaches
1 Black Ghost Knife (if I can find an Elephant Nose I will get that and put in in instead)
1 Dragon Goby
and 1 kribensis cichlid

Can I put these and a couple Burmese Border Loachs in a 75 gallon tank.

1 Black Ghost Knife (if I can find an Elephant Nose I will get that and put in in instead)
1 Dragon Goby

Black ghost knifes require 75 gallons eventually, most people say more.

The dragon goby needs salt in the water. I made the same mistake starting out.

Other than that, upgrades sound good.

The Bala Sharks will eventually need a tank 2 or 3 times that size. They probably need one bigger than a 75g now since they are very active and need a lot of room to swim.

My dragon goby seems to be doing fine right now though.

1 Dragon Goby

Black ghost knifes require 75 gallons eventually, most people say more.

The dragon goby needs salt in the water. I made the same mistake starting out.

Other than that, upgrades sound good.

So my BGK will prolly be fine in a 75g tank, my biggest problem is my Bala Sharks. LOL before I bought them I knew they needed a big tank. I went to a lfs and saw these little sharks swimming in a tank. I asked what they were and the lady said they were bala sharks, I saw them, they were tiny and I thought all the info I've seen must have been about some other fish, 'cause they were tiny so I bought 'em. The thought never came to me that they'd get bigger.

But atm the seem to be really healthy and happy.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back