Fish Tank

momo33

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Newbury Berkshire
This is not a sale or wanted. I have been offered a number of tanks around 3' and 4' with UG filters and fittings with glass dorrs on for £5 each. they arent large 3 / 4' just standard clearseal ones. What say you , A bargain at £5 each ?. I did get a 4' one today and I am happy with it but would you be ?
 
Yup, their water tight, I just filled it to see. I have got to go back and get some more on thursday......... His fish are cheap ( for round here anyway) as well. I want to get some glass fish, some bettas £2 each .. Oh joy a chocolate oranda for the missus tank, a few others too.

Will let on where it is when i am done ...nee naaaw

still about 80 tanks left, but you lot would rob him blind afore I get mine.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top