Fish Tank

jhf18

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK
Hi

I am after a 4 or 5 foot fish tank with a bow front in a beech cabinet likes the juwel ones. Does anyone know where the best deal to get them in the uk is?
 
Problem would be postage / fuel costs. But my local(ish) LFS is Meadow View in Drolysdon who are by far the cheapest. In fact my friends tank we couldnt even find on ebay cheaper than that place. But to be honest the transport costs would be so high its not worth it.
 
I recently shopped around for a Juwel Vision 180 and found that Pets at Home were the cheapest.

Paul.
 
I too used pets at home - with the stand it was app £300, however they have discontinued stocking them here now.
Might be with a seach here for your local dealer
http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/dealer.htm
(use your postcode for zip & change to uk :) )
 

Most reactions

Back
Top