Dorkhedeos
Boss Major
This is what i started with
End result
Doors off
It was made for the 15gl nano reef i am planning on setting up. It is going to have either a standard 10g tank or a 15h for the sump, I am still deciding. The whole thing except for the back was made from 3/4" plywood. The molding stick off the top about an 3/4" to cover up the tank frame a bit. The doors are inset 3/8" which is why I can just stick them in there with no hinges. I was planning on taking more pictures when I was building it, but I completely forgot about it. Took me about 6 hours to get it to this stage, now all i need to do is sand it, paint it, and put hinges on it. Total cost was about 30 bucks, which isnt bad for a stand of this quality. It is really solid and it doesnt rock even when I sat on it and moved side to side
End result
Doors off
It was made for the 15gl nano reef i am planning on setting up. It is going to have either a standard 10g tank or a 15h for the sump, I am still deciding. The whole thing except for the back was made from 3/4" plywood. The molding stick off the top about an 3/4" to cover up the tank frame a bit. The doors are inset 3/8" which is why I can just stick them in there with no hinges. I was planning on taking more pictures when I was building it, but I completely forgot about it. Took me about 6 hours to get it to this stage, now all i need to do is sand it, paint it, and put hinges on it. Total cost was about 30 bucks, which isnt bad for a stand of this quality. It is really solid and it doesnt rock even when I sat on it and moved side to side








