Fish Suggestions Needed

gyillmard

New Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bognor Regis UK
I have a mature planted 60 litre tank (16 US gal?) with 6 cory sterbas, who have lived in it for around two and a half years. I am thinking of adding 3 platys and I am looking for a very peaceful mostly blue color mid water fish (ideally about 1-2 inches/4-5cm) which will be compatible with the rest of my fish. Water in my area is slightly hard and alkaline. I will be very grateful for any suggestions. Thanks in advance Gyillmard.
 
If you've got the room (and with that setup, I believe you will) for an additional two females, the blue dwarf gourami (male) springs to mind.

2 posts in a row suggesting that fish, I must have it on the brain. Roll on payday when I can get some...
 
Yep dwarf rainbows would go nice in there, maybe a shoal of harlequin rasboras?
 
how about a trio of the bluer nannacara anomala.......... they'm pretty and will LOVE a densley planted tank :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top