Fish Stores In Idaho

graceofbass

New Member
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Idaho, USA
I live in SouthEast Idaho, and while there used to be a nice fish store in Idaho Falls, it shut down a couple years ago, so all that's left is PetCo and PetsMart. I think that whenever I've had problems with fish getting diseases, it's because of the care they recieved before I bought them, but I don't know if I have much of a choice b/c I don't know of any other fish stores on my side of the state. The Boise area has plenty, but that's a 4-5 hour drive. I checked the enormous list of fish stores in a different thread, but they were all in the south, east coast, or California. Help?
 
I've searched google, the phone book, online yellow pages, I haven't come up with anything that is still in business. In fact, when I search google, most of the stuff that comes up is Idaho Fish & Game, only 2 stores (on the other side of the state) come up. However, I did call a wholesale aquarium habitat dealer and they told me about a nice fish store in Pocatello, although that's a good 1 1/2 hours away from where I live. sigh. Someone open up another fish store in Southeast Idaho!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top