Fish Stores In Connecticut

matt295

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 4, 2007
Messages
691
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi i live in CT and there is only one really good fish store that i go to. This and another one are the only ones i have been to though. Does anyone know of any others? thanks
 
there has to be a petsmart or petco near you. they are ok sometimes
 
If you're anywhere near Waterbury, I highly recommend Waterbury Aquarium. They are on 580 Lakewood Rd, Waterbury - (203) 757-3832

What town are you in? I might be able to recommend more closer to you.
 
in stamford. dont really know how close they are
 
The Petco in Milford on the Post Road isn't too bad. New store, halfway knowledgeable staff. But, if you buy fish, be sure to ask for the smallest ones in the tank. They tend to have older fish. But they try hard. :rolleyes:
 
The petco in milford isn't bad. they do have a decent selection. alot of common stuff that can be found in other stores, but a wide variety in one place, saves u a little shopping around. huge store, alot of stuff for fish keeping. It's a bit far from stamford but there is also another store up the street called pet supplies plus in orange that has a small collection of fish, every once in a while they will have something off the wall. There is also slither and swim in west haven that has a decent selection of fish, but they seem to have some older fish that have been there a while. if u wanna make the trip all three stores are within 10 minutes of each other. There is also another petco in stratford right off of 1-95, could make a stop there on ur way up from stamford. they usually have different fish than the one in milford.... hope that helps
 
awww I miss CT. I grew up in guilford CT. Just want to say it's been a long time since I lived there. There was a cool fish store in brandford I got my first betta there but it's been closed for a long time now.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top