Fish room

The June FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Magnos

Reaction score
finally got my ps5 and tv mounted. On the top level of the fish rack I will be putting a bunch of 23.62x14.17x7.09" 10G longways tanks for breeding apistos from the main tank and a few grow out tanks. I'm thinking with the length and width the lower gallons won't matter as apistos live in 4" water in the wild
1000017454.jpg

To be honest I'm not sure what I think as I could not have that setup. Still it is pretty awesome.

My problem is that I'm into media and watch a LOT of movies. To me it seems that the video screen is way too small to avoid total distraction from the tanks while watching a movie...

To be honest I'm not sure what I think as I could not have that setup. Still it is pretty awesome.

My problem is that I'm into media and watch a LOT of movies. To me it seems that the video screen is way too small to avoid total distraction from the tanks while watching a movie...
Lol yeah I'm putting up a 43" with hdmi 2.0 and 4k in two weeks. This is just a tv I had laying around but tbh I've been down here all night haha. I'm just playing turn based strategy games watching the fish. I am really into watching the apistogramma when they are in low light. Although they aren't very shy even in full light

Most reactions

Back