• Shaddex

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Sorgan

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a thorichthys ellioti.

If nothing comes of this then I will go back to the drawing board and try and get some better composed photos.

Thanks once again.

aah, i thought he might be an elliotti but i wasnt too sure

i agree that photo composition makes or breaks it for me. If the fish isn't in focus, u can't really judge the color and health of the fish. Its all about presentation IMO.

when the comp was launched it was stated that it wasnt about who's picture quality was best its about the fish health and colour maybe they should launch a best camera comp

Just to declare this as a discussion rather than argument before I go on.

I agree that this is about the fish, but unless the photo quality is good also, I don't know for sure how colourful or healthy the fish is. For me, if the photo quality does not do the fish justice, then I can't rate that fish higher than one that is well taken and appears healthy. A nice pose would also help (aka the albino pleco last month).

Wrong place to start this discussion I know. My 2p worth.

Adrian

Love the clownfish but the ellioti is gorgeous :good:

i agree that photo composition makes or breaks it for me. If the fish isn't in focus, u can't really judge the color and health of the fish. Its all about presentation IMO.

Seems like a no brainer to me, although if it were a photo contest any photographer worth his salt wouldn't have a fish just posed centre frame and you wouldn't be voting for a fish but on the composition of the shot, colours etc. The photograph does not have to be good but the quality needs to be good enough to see what it is, its colour/markings and that it's a healthy specimen.......or even a fish at all :unsure: ?

This is even harder then voting for Pet Of The Month! :crazy:

Although I must admit I love the colouring on CrazyAirBorns Fish. I want it in my tank. :p

Princesscoral
aged 11
:fish:

what is fish 3 - Crazy Airborne's?? Fantastic.

This is even harder then voting for Pet Of The Month! :crazy:

Although I must admit I love the colouring on CrazyAirBorns Fish. I want it in my tank. :p

Princesscoral
aged 11
:fish:

thanks guys! its a Blue Ram aka German Blue Ram aka Ram. They are beautiful fish, but need soft water, and prefer higher temps compared to the average trop tank. Bolivian Rams are a good alternative are a almost the same coloring!

Has to be CrazyAirborne's ram. I've never been able to keep them over two weeks so I gave up after my third attemp but love them all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back