electric yellow
Fish Addict
Over the last few days I have had to say good bye to four platys and one guppy. Something is moving through them and killing them. One had whitespot. But he passed away. Now none of the others seem to have this. I cant see any spots on any of them. One has an orange tinge to her fine where she is a silver blue platy and her orange fin is quite noticable. I thought maybe she has bred with my now dead orange platy so that may be why...is that far fetched? But i was reading about 'fish worms'. Im wondering whether they may have worms? The first platy died and she lost so much weight she looked like a skeleton. Still ate. Some days she looked fine...then some she looked so sickly skinny it made me ad. The second one that died looked fine but when he passed away i noticed tiny miniscule whitespots on him.
Not all of our fish are acting weird. It seems they start to hide and then get sicker and sicker. I said goodbye to a guppy today
Should i treat the tank for whitespot as a preventative measure incase the other fish have it? What should I do about worms? Is it possible they have worms? The surviving fish all seem fine. They are swimming around merrily. It seems that when they get sick it is suddenly and then its downhill from there.
Im still new to all this. All my water readings are comming back great.
Im wondering whether it is the food we are feeding them? Possibly out of date? Right no im just trying to elimate all possible reasons for them to be sick. We feed them lil pellets, flakes and freeze dried blood worms.
Not all of our fish are acting weird. It seems they start to hide and then get sicker and sicker. I said goodbye to a guppy today
Should i treat the tank for whitespot as a preventative measure incase the other fish have it? What should I do about worms? Is it possible they have worms? The surviving fish all seem fine. They are swimming around merrily. It seems that when they get sick it is suddenly and then its downhill from there.
Im still new to all this. All my water readings are comming back great.
Im wondering whether it is the food we are feeding them? Possibly out of date? Right no im just trying to elimate all possible reasons for them to be sick. We feed them lil pellets, flakes and freeze dried blood worms.







