Fish memory.....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HOw about u...
1. give up on changin him
2. eat all the chocolate and beer in the house yourself and don't worry about treating him...treat you... :D
3. try the lfs for size, if they won't accept him in exchange for something attractive to look at then try another shop..eventually you'll find somewhere that'll take him as piranah bait...even if it is the Amazon river...! ;)

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my post! :D

Pufferpack said:
Sorry platypus, I'm afraid your experiment is likely doomed to fail. We learn at a very young age that if you ignore something long enough it will eventually go away (or grow something interresting for you to watch). I always believed that the cleaning fairies always picked up after me, until I moved into my own house....then my darn dog must have been scaring them away, cuse they never visited me anymore. :huh:
Now as I have aged (dares not say matured or grown up :p ) I have come to the realization that I just have a greater filth tolerence level than my mother did, or than my wife does :*)

About the only way to turn this experiment to your favor is to watch the subject in question carefully and when he gets close to the sink stuff a treat in his mouth....eventually he will look for excuses to go to the sink and will seek out any dirty dishes in the house :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh man I am LMAO right now!!! That is so true too!!!

Between that and FM's post just above this along with the women not realizing this is how we are, you guys are all cracking me up.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Pufferpack it's good to know men are aware of the cleaning fairies! The laundry fair yelled at my hubby this morning for leaving clothing all over the house for her to pick up...

This will crack everyone up..TRUE MY LIFE STORY... :blink:

After hubby & I had been married a short time, new baby arrived We decide I will quit my job & take care of baby..no problem...about 2 months into this new arrangement hubby comes home in a "grumpy" mood :angry: .. I ask what was the matter( thought it was an innoccent question) He says and I quote " I don't get to sit around the house watching soap operas all day with my feet up doing nothing all day" :blink: Well let me tell ya my jaw dropped and I thought " Oh yeah I'll give you do nothing all day buddy"

Next morning he goes off to work still grumpy...I do nothing... all day yep I ate, never did dishes...bottles ( used) sitting wherever baby had eaten... TV on, about 10 minutes before he gets home I run around like a crazy woman ( okay I am but hey lol) with the laundry basket and drop his clothes all over the livingroom, down the hall etc.
He walks in sees the trainwreak our house had turned into and asked "What the ---- happened" I look at him with my green eyes fluttering and said " Well honey I don't know what you mean I did what I do everyday , sat around all day doing nothing. Would you like to know what Ryan's Hope was about today or maybe what Oprah had to say?" He looked at me & said " Point taken"
He then cleaned up the house & took me out to dinner! :p He had no choice on the later I hadn't taken anything out of the freezer.

He has from that day on NEVER accussed me of doing nothing all day :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back