Fish Losses

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

BlueCreek

Reaction score
Hi to the forum , this is my first time post.

I have a 46 gal. Bowfront that I had some small angels in and little rams. Things seemed to be going just swell until a couple of days ago and a nightmare has hit my tank. the only syptom that has occured is fish hanging in the corner by the heater. They stop eating and then they die.

My water is fine. all parameters are at zero. I do regular tank maintence and do water changes regularly. I simply can't figure out what is going on! The only large fish in the tank was a Veil Angel that I had for over 2 1/2 yrs. and the rest are very tiny little angels. I lost one ram and have 2 left. And the rest have been those little tiny angels that I have only had a few weeks.
I am afraid I am going to lose the entire tank. Course at this point there isn't much left to lose. But I wondered if anyone else has a clue about the hanging up in the corner. Loss of eating and dieing ?
This is not due to lack of oxygen. I have a pretty powerful filter in there plus a Pump (Penguin 550 powerhead.
Thanks!

Can you post test results in ammonia,nitrite,nitrate,and ph, so we can take a look to see what's going on, it could be a bacteria infection if they are showing no signs of illness.

Most reactions

Back