Fish Haikus

redtailedryan

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
write a haiku about fish and post it

its a 3 line poem

line 1and 3 has to have 5 syllables
line 2 has to have seven

the beat one will be decided by me and my brother barbs57

all entries must be recived by speptember first at 2:30 pm eastern starndard time

please no plagirism i will check
 
:lol: The only subject I hate. I remember having to dance and sing around a tree in my 12th grade Lit. class. I totally would of just walked way and skipped that hour, but it would of made me truant. There was something up with that teacher.....
 
haha my summer project is so dumb all the questions about the book i read are the same thing asked differently
 
Swimming Lazily
around the tank front and back
Fins flowing freely.

Is that right?
 
Reminds me of my 9th grade Lititure class.........



.....I barely passed

I didn't pass the poetry chapter. I ended up giving up on haiku entirely. I could never get a third line to fit until I learned that "refrigerator" had the right number of syllables.
 
oh boy im goin into 9th grade... I have not been informed of this haiku yet:(
 
Haikus are boring
But our fish are very cool
Buy fish not poems.

:lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top