I have a 40"x12"x16" tank, just got it so cycling at the moment.
I was thinking of putting in
tiger barbs
pair of kribensis
cardinals
What do you think, I like colour, so not keen on plain looking fish. How many of tigers, and cardinals, I know they need a shoal. Would there be any room for anything else? If so what suggestions please?
When the tank is ready what order should they be put in or does it not matter.?
I was thinking of putting in
tiger barbs
pair of kribensis
cardinals
What do you think, I like colour, so not keen on plain looking fish. How many of tigers, and cardinals, I know they need a shoal. Would there be any room for anything else? If so what suggestions please?
When the tank is ready what order should they be put in or does it not matter.?







