Fish Decisions?

Lord Fishheart

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ferryhill,County Durham
I have a Aqua One AR620 empty at the minute and fancy putting some fish in, only want a few in, can anybody recommend me some large-ish fish that I could put in?

Grateful for any advice. The tank dimensions are 62 W x 52 H x 39 D cm
 
i agree with nelly get a pair of small cichlids you wont regret it
 
Some Congo Tetras, Rainbows, and a nice school of Clown Loaches! I envy you!!!
 
Your probably not gonna get a very good answer just asking people to stock your tank for you. Look on fishprofiles.com or planetcatfish.com or aquahobby.com and choose fish from there that you really like. I don't know how many gallons your tank is, but looking at the dimensions i'm guessing it's not that small.

But personally, i would get either bichirs, a leopard ctenopoma, or a bunch of angelfish. But that's just me :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top