First Fish for tank

Sounds lovely, do you have a photo you could share - and how old is the tank please ?

Thank you
Here you go, after a haircut yesterday! The tank itself is about two months old and is running with both the Juwel internal and a Fluval 307, which was running my old established 100 litre tank. Water parameters are good, Ph 7.4, ammonia and nitrite 0, nitrate 5, Gh is 13 and Kh is 8. (Edited as I said Ph was 7.6 when it's actually 7.4)
20210819_203213.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go, after a haircut yesterday! The tank itself is about two months old and is running with both the Juwel internal and a Fluval 307, which was running my old established 100 litre tank. Water parameters are good, Ph 7.6, ammonia and nitrite 0, nitrate 5, Gh is 13 and Kh is 8.
View attachment 141784
Thank you, something to aspire to - looks amazing :)

I see in your other post you were not allowed a dog, so thought the below might cheer you up.

ATB

Attachments

• 20140824_153723.jpg
    20140824_153723.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
so moderately soft water ?
I would call 4 dH soft. It is suitable for virtually all soft water fish except perhaps a very few species which must have it near zero.

Thank you, something to aspire to - looks amazing :)

I see in your other post you were not allowed a dog, so thought the below might cheer you up.

ATB
Lovely dog. Is he as mad as a box of frogs? A friend has a chocolate lab and he's crazy, although he is getting on a bit now. I'd love to have a greyhound but all the time our cat is here I don't think that's likely to happen! She likes to be the centre of attention. Have you got any up to date pictures of your tank?

Most reactions

Back