sunpirate2u Fishaholic Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 538 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Arizona Mar 10, 2008 #1 where do u guys buy them at (first bites, fry food)?
kribensis12 I know where you live Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 8,679 Reaction score 593 Points 113 Location Peoria, Illinois Mar 10, 2008 #2 LFS. but Frozen BBS( Baby Brine Shrimp) is the best for them. They grow way faster on it. I get like 1 small pack for 2 dollars. That will last me probably 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks.
LFS. but Frozen BBS( Baby Brine Shrimp) is the best for them. They grow way faster on it. I get like 1 small pack for 2 dollars. That will last me probably 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks.
rocknurworld2006 Fish Aficionado Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 3,384 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Aberdeen Mar 11, 2008 #3 sunpirate2u said: where do u guys buy them at (first bites, fry food)? Click to expand... i found this stuff crap!
sunpirate2u said: where do u guys buy them at (first bites, fry food)? Click to expand... i found this stuff crap!
Siamese Fighting Fish Fanatic Joined Mar 9, 2008 Messages 153 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Warwickshire Mar 11, 2008 #4 Haha - I am happy using first bites but then i've only got 1 fry so far!