Find Me That 6ft Tank I'm After

ok a few more detailed pics excuse the flash glare on some of them

holes.gif
the holes for pipework etc ( 6 of )
filter.gif

space.gif
plenty of cupboard space below

cover.gif
sliding glass cover

hood.gif
good sturdy hood


handles.gif
good quality ironmongery
 
That is in fact a lot less basic than I expected, excellent.

I'd much rather have one of these, the only reason I'd go for a juwel is you can often get them very cheap 2nd hand, and they do come with t5 lighting (my trigon was £175).
Unless I come across some wondrous bargain, I'm going to have to go for one of these, I've been told that if I do well in my exams, my dad will strengthen the floor for me, so 5x2x2 here we come!
 
hmmmm a 5x2x2 from them god id wet myself!! that will be one seriously tasty tank i would of gone for that but didnt have enough space . shame youre so far away or you could of come and seen it in the flesh before you ordered cos as i keep saying the pics really dont do it justice
 

Most reactions

Back
Top