Finally the dark side begins

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So tomorrow i am picking up a new marine tank.....it would be classed as a nano i believe (not sure on its actual capacity as yet, will update when i get it home)
It comes complete, just add water pretty much. I need to pick up some containers to be able to bring home the RO water....
Once its setup and water added, i am picking up some mature media to help kick start the cycle. Once its ready i am going to get some seahorses....cant wait!

This is your first experience with marine? You need to do a journal for this tank build :) would love to see it!

This is your first experience with marine? You need to do a journal for this tank build :) would love to see it!
Yep my first foray into marine.

Yep can do a journal if people want, well i will try as best i can. Still in moving house mode (got boxes EVERYWHERE!)

Oh dear the dark side, next thing you will be using Linux.

Update..

I am just waiting on my Hubby to build me a stand for the tank, he is flat out with his work currently, but hopefully he can manage to make me one fairly soon

I have the RO water/salt here now (and hopefully all the other running gear lol)

I have though changed my mind on what is going in this particular tank. I am going to have a go at a reef and have a couple of clowns. ***The seahorses will still happen, but not in this tank and a little down the track.

As i am going reef i bought a better light.

Fingers crossed Hubby can get a bit of time for the stand making :)

Seahorses? I'm in!

I've always wanted to know how to keep a seahorse... :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back