Finally the dark side begins

🐠 Tank of the Month Starts Now! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
Click here to enter!

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So tomorrow i am picking up a new marine tank.....it would be classed as a nano i believe (not sure on its actual capacity as yet, will update when i get it home)
It comes complete, just add water pretty much. I need to pick up some containers to be able to bring home the RO water....
Once its setup and water added, i am picking up some mature media to help kick start the cycle. Once its ready i am going to get some seahorses....cant wait!

luca1980

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is your first experience with marine? You need to do a journal for this tank build :) would love to see it!

OP
OP
Alasse

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This is your first experience with marine? You need to do a journal for this tank build :) would love to see it!
Yep my first foray into marine.

Yep can do a journal if people want, well i will try as best i can. Still in moving house mode (got boxes EVERYWHERE!)

NickAu

Fish Connoisseur
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Oh dear the dark side, next thing you will be using Linux.

OP
OP
Alasse

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Update..

I am just waiting on my Hubby to build me a stand for the tank, he is flat out with his work currently, but hopefully he can manage to make me one fairly soon

I have the RO water/salt here now (and hopefully all the other running gear lol)

I have though changed my mind on what is going in this particular tank. I am going to have a go at a reef and have a couple of clowns. ***The seahorses will still happen, but not in this tank and a little down the track.

As i am going reef i bought a better light.

Fingers crossed Hubby can get a bit of time for the stand making :)

HarpyFishLover

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Seahorses? I'm in!

I've always wanted to know how to keep a seahorse... :D

Most reactions