finally, some ADFs!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

plecoperson

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have been after some african dwarf frogs for ages now and I finally got mum to drive me to a place nearby - the shop I work at doesnt stock them. to a shop where they do sell them. This shop is a pleco-lovers paradise - gold nuggets, etc. loads of catfish. even some bristlenoses they could only be 1cm long! anyway, they had a tank full of ADFs. tiny, but you could still see their little webbed hands. so, having done all my research prior to this, I asked about them and he gave me all the correct information, but told me they would only eat frozen bloodworms. Mum wasnt happy when I showed her what was going to be in her freezer!

Then I was browsing and mum said "hey, do you like these shrimps? ahh, look at the crab!" I wasnt planning on getting any as i dont know much about them but I asked the guy and he said the crab would eat my fish and the frogs, but the shrimp would be fine. so I asked for 2 of those too. Chameleon shrimp. then he checked the price and oh dear, £5.50 for one shrimp. Hopefully they'll be worth it but one nosy little bugger went right around the tank 3 times to see what was on offer!

The frogs are hiding in the corner - the bloke said they would be great together and that the shrimp wont get too big - hopefully thats true but maybe i should have done my homework. absolutely delighted with my frogs!

Most reactions

Back