Finally Got My New Tank Set Up!

Is that a custom tank? It looks perfect in the alcove and the look of the tanks side by side is great.


LOL, I was going to ask that.

Looks very good. :good:

How do you get the sand to be non-flat? Do you have a shaped base under the sand?


nope, all I did was chuck it in, and shaped it a little, the water and the fish do the rest!

Nice tank, i like the pebbles and stones!
You will have some very happy fish!

~betta_246

EDIT:
very cool!, its built into the wall.


Thanks dude!! The rocks are all hand picked from the lake district!! Have to say, my plec is loving his cave on the right already

that looks f-ing awesome tory looks great in that space fits perfect


Hey thanks dude!!! Glad it meets with your seal of approval!! Getting a moonlight next

I like it!! It looks awsome. :good: :drool:

Thanks JoolsA2
 

Most reactions

Back
Top