Final Stocking For My 30 Gallon?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
sorry for another one of these buuuut I think me and my girlfriend have finally decided on our stocking we want for the 30 gallon.

5 Botia Angelicus (or 10 coolie loach)
7 Molly (maybe less, I may keep some in a 10 gallon)
1 Dwarf Gourami
6 Rosy Barbs (or cherry perhaps)
6 Rasbora (herquine or rummnynose)
1-2 Opaline Gourami


Is there still room after this or am I at my limit? I am hopping to add Rams or Angelfish. Also could I fit anymore bottom feeders in or am I at the limit with these botai?

Will start a fishless cycle by end of weak and I have some extra filter media to help out with this as well, so it may not take a month.
 
if you go for the cherry barbs you'll have a bit more room. or if you just do rasbora, you could get a bigger school, and still have a bit more room in the tank.

go for the angelicus botia!! they are the coolest fish! I can't wait to get some in my 30 gal. I had them before and they are so much fun to watch cause they are constantly looking for food. and they are so outgoing, they'll swim right over/around/under other fish. my chinese algea eater didn't know what to do with them haha but they didn't fight at all. but because they are always looking for food try and use sand if you can, their barbels will thank you.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top