Final Fantasy Xiv

Ashley1991

Fishaholic
Reaction score
just wondered if anyone has heard of this??

if they have not its a second final fantasy mmo the first one i enjoyed for a good few months but it was pretty much dead player wise which killed it for me

but this one looks like a vast improvement and look great to me im going to start saving for a ps3 (second one sold my first because nothing good was on it!)

PC: september release date
PS3: march release date
X360: microsoft refusing to have it on platform due to it bypassing having to pay for xbox live but fingers crossed then i wont have to pay for a ps3 lol

if anyone has heard of it what do you think?

please no one come on saying waste of life its like world of warcraft such a waste and all that i do what i want with my free time which is not just gaming :)

plus alot of mmo's are alot better than world of warcraft :p

ash

Ive heard of it =]

Im really looking forward to it, its a shame i didnt sign up to teh beta testing

I love FF games and I'm looking forward to playing this one!

are you playing it on the pc or are you waiting for the ps3 release?

i dont want to risk my computer not running it well so im saving up for a ps3 lol

i refuse to read about the gameplay stuff i think it would take the fun out of going into a new mmo knowing everything already but i have read about the races and the armoury system sounds good to me so far :p

ash

hmmm it depends on the specs! Im sure my laptop could handle it

If it still stands then I believe the platforms are cross compatible, so my OH my get the one on teh ps3 [as teh desktop prolly wont do so well with it!]

I love the FF series but wasnt too fond of 11, I can only try this one :p

The platforms are cross compatible so you will be able to play with your OH :)

It means you cab help me too :D lol
I found 11 Fun Except for the long runs before you get a chocobo and there was not alot of people playing when I got to level 30ish so gave it up might look for a free trial for the pc and see how it is now

I love all ff games too just got onto disk 3 of the new one on the 360 so nearly done :( (i don't know the numbers lol)

Ash

Most reactions

Back