Filter suggestion

MDS99

New Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
3
Points
3
Location
Stoke
I’m upgrading to a 110L fish tank and I currently have a 32L with in hood filtration, so as you can see in the picture the water runs through the media then into back into water, can anyone reccomend any filters that use the same media, so that I can transfer this one over to the new filter? Posted pictures of what medias is below the green pad in the filtration unit
Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 5D0C4B02-23D3-4DC9-8D3C-70DF30A83DBC.webp
    5D0C4B02-23D3-4DC9-8D3C-70DF30A83DBC.webp
    233.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 4609418F-3490-456C-AE53-A6E17ECE89BE.webp
    4609418F-3490-456C-AE53-A6E17ECE89BE.webp
    3.7 KB · Views: 123
  • B3026AD3-4D8D-4FBD-9BCF-0A4866BF22EE.webp
    B3026AD3-4D8D-4FBD-9BCF-0A4866BF22EE.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 141
AquaClear 30 or 50. You can cut the filter sponge to fit the chamber and if necessary, re-bag (or just place on top of foam) the ceramic media.
 
AquaClear 30 or 50. You can cut the filter sponge to fit the chamber and if necessary, re-bag (or just place on top of foam) the ceramic media.
Looks good but the fish tank I’m getting comes with a lid, so I don’t think that would work, any other suggestions ? This is the one but obviously without the Christmas decorations 😂
 

Attachments

  • 108BCE35-5D05-4012-8EFC-E3FD5F90D50A.webp
    108BCE35-5D05-4012-8EFC-E3FD5F90D50A.webp
    134.2 KB · Views: 143
Probably a plexiglass lid. You should be able to have a slot cut out for the filter. You can cut it yourself with a small sabres saw. Tape the plastic to keep from scratching the surface. Drill holes in the corner of cuts first to prevent stress cracks. If you drill a large enough hole, this can be used to lower the blade to cut the long cut between the two side cuts.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top