Filter Pads For Tetratec Ex1200

anyone know where on ebay i can find the white poly pads for tetratec ex 1200 cheap,many thanks
I just us pond filter wool u can get a big bundle of it for as cheap as the white poly pads they are a rip off

ebay no. 350080143685
 
anyone know where on ebay i can find the white poly pads for tetratec ex 1200 cheap,many thanks
I just us pond filter wool u can get a big bundle of it for as cheap as the white poly pads they are a rip off

ebay no. 350080143685
i`v just looked at this on ebay,do you just rip some off and use as required,or do you cut to shape,and i agree the poly pads are a HUGE ripoff
 
I buy a £1 bag of filter floss, and cut it into 10 pads. The pond media dosen't clogg as quickly, as it has two thickness layers, and it does the job just as well as the branded pads. I have found that unless you are ordering a lot, the cost of postage is greater than the savings to be had on-line compaired to in the shops :nod:

HTH
Rabbut
 
I buy a £1 bag of filter floss, and cut it into 10 pads. The pond media dosen't clogg as quickly, as it has two thickness layers, and it does the job just as well as the branded pads. I have found that unless you are ordering a lot, the cost of postage is greater than the savings to be had on-line compaired to in the shops :nod:

HTH
Rabbut
do you buy this from lfs
 
If you want to save money, buy a pack of fine sponges for either the Fluval 3 or 4 Plus (internal filter) and just rinse them out when they're clogged; I've had mine for the best part of a year.
 
I buy a £1 bag of filter floss, and cut it into 10 pads. The pond media dosen't clogg as quickly, as it has two thickness layers, and it does the job just as well as the branded pads. I have found that unless you are ordering a lot, the cost of postage is greater than the savings to be had on-line compaired to in the shops :nod:

HTH
Rabbut

same, its ever so good and very economical too :), i get it from my genral pet shop
 
I buy a £1 bag of filter floss, and cut it into 10 pads. The pond media dosen't clogg as quickly, as it has two thickness layers, and it does the job just as well as the branded pads. I have found that unless you are ordering a lot, the cost of postage is greater than the savings to be had on-line compaired to in the shops :nod:

HTH
Rabbut

same, its ever so good and very economical too :), i get it from my genral pet shop
thanks,i`m going there in a bit,i`ll pick some up
 

Most reactions

Back
Top