Axleuk
Fishaholic
I currentlty have a big old bulky thing (cant remember the details right now) and needed to change it. Although it keeps the 65ltr tank nice and clean, it has not control for flow or direction.
I managed to pick up this morning in a car boot sale (garage sale), 2 brand new never been used filters. One is an 'Interpet PF2' retails at approx £25 up here and the other is a Hagen Stingray 15 that retail at approx £15 up here. I picked the pair up unused for £3 along with some filter wool.
My question is. Which one of the two would be bet suited for my 65 ltr tank. The stingray is slimline-ish and looks quite nice but i think the 'Interpet PF2' is best suitable for the job and wanted your thoughts fo those that have either or both.
I will of course be running it alongside my existing mature filter to 'bed it in'.
I also spotted a fluorescent light controller for aquariums, again un-used and still boxed for £1, although i didnt need it, i think i should have picked it up, but maybe it will be there next week.
I managed to pick up this morning in a car boot sale (garage sale), 2 brand new never been used filters. One is an 'Interpet PF2' retails at approx £25 up here and the other is a Hagen Stingray 15 that retail at approx £15 up here. I picked the pair up unused for £3 along with some filter wool.
My question is. Which one of the two would be bet suited for my 65 ltr tank. The stingray is slimline-ish and looks quite nice but i think the 'Interpet PF2' is best suitable for the job and wanted your thoughts fo those that have either or both.
I will of course be running it alongside my existing mature filter to 'bed it in'.
I also spotted a fluorescent light controller for aquariums, again un-used and still boxed for £1, although i didnt need it, i think i should have picked it up, but maybe it will be there next week.







