Figure 8 Puffer

Hayleamorgan

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Gt Dunmow, Essex
Hi
I have one figure 8 puffer in a 100L tank on his own as he upgraded. Not i want another one but cant find one anywhere. Does anyone know any websites that i can order one from?? Also looking for some bumble bee gobies.
Thanks
 
Hi
I have one figure 8 puffer in a 100L tank on his own as he upgraded. Not i want another one but cant find one anywhere. Does anyone know any websites that i can order one from?? Also looking for some bumble bee gobies.
Thanks
wildwoods.co.uk has F8's in store and they have a mail order service.

also they are located in enfield which may be close enough for you to collect personnally if you want.
 
Hi
I have one figure 8 puffer in a 100L tank on his own as he upgraded. Not i want another one but cant find one anywhere. Does anyone know any websites that i can order one from?? Also looking for some bumble bee gobies.
Thanks
wildwoods.co.uk has F8's in store and they have a mail order service.

also they are located in enfield which may be close enough for you to collect personnally if you want.
Hi Thanks
I have just checked and they are now out of stock! What a bum.
Kind Regds
 
Hi
I have one figure 8 puffer in a 100L tank on his own as he upgraded. Not i want another one but cant find one anywhere. Does anyone know any websites that i can order one from?? Also looking for some bumble bee gobies.
Thanks
wildwoods.co.uk has F8's in store and they have a mail order service.

also they are located in enfield which may be close enough for you to collect personnally if you want.
Hi Thanks
I have just checked and they are now out of stock! What a bum.
Kind Regds

i also know maidenhead aquatics in stalbans have them as of this weekend. i dont know if they deliver though.

Also i bet that wildwoods will get some more in soon, email keith at the shop and ask. email address on their website.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top