Fifa 12 Demo

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

danielmeynell

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
well the fifa demo haas been out a week now and with it only been 10 days to the release of fifa 12 i was wondering what people thought of the demo and also what sort of price u expecting the game to be sold at once reliaws

Hard to tackle unless you do the tutorial, i skipped it and couldn't win a game...it is good though.

Defending was hard to get the hang of, but once it clicks it's pretty easy, you can always change the settings back to previous defense settings.

i think its mint like love how easy it is to volly now vi will deffo be getting it come lauch day i have had copy pre orded for ages now

Another quality game in the series. Hated defending at first, now I cant play fifa 11 cos im getting used to it!

i turned the new defending off. in reality, does it actually give you benefit ?

i got to the tutuorial bit about jostling and keeping goalside, but i couldnt get it right for the 6 seconds. then i thought "if i was playing a game i would have just tackled him". :blink:

i dont need to waste my precious goalscoring time shooing people into the corner, i just want to get the ball off them, and hopefully leave them on their #14###.

I prefer COD to be honest, that's because I like a laugh and its fun, BF3 is just too serious for my taste.

I have been using the L2 button keep goalside thing since fifa 10, so im pretty use to it now, its just the press to tackle, i look like a right plonker tackling when im 10 yeards away from the player with the ball. There is some problems with the impact engine thing thojgh, ive given away lots of penalties for off the ball collisions...

I prefer COD to be honest, that's because I like a laugh and its fun, BF3 is just too serious for my taste.

i find it the other way round. far too many people take COD far too seriously, to the point where its to the games detriment, and everybody thinks they're sog ood they can run round on their own, which makes team based games crap, or because people seem to be more concerned about their kill/death ratio, they camp like nobs.

i noticed COD have copied BF in the latest game on how killstreak rewards are awarded. they are no longer based on killstreaks, but you have to rack up points which can be obtained through reviving, completing objectives, and obviously killing. BF have been doing this since bad company 1. COD adopted it to promote teamwork, so they clearly realise cod servers are full of wannabe rambos that ruin games. if you cant beat them join them i guess.

anyways, this is a fifa thread. i dotn play online much so im not too concerned about having to use the new defending thing. but still, id like to know what it actually gives you. there may be other benefits, but i can tell you now i wont be wasting my time jostling players.

Most reactions

Back