FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

smithrc

My names Russell.... ....and I'm a
Reaction score
Livestock: L183 Female
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Lost its breeding partner :(
Delivery or Collection: Either.. Delivery may be possible - I get about a bit!
Sales price: Negotiable
Postage & Packaging: At buyers risk.
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

I've just lost my male from my breading pair... these were wild imports back in 2008

They made it through the delicate move to captivity and had been spawning succesfully until we moved house and they got lumpped in with a whole lot of other plecs... Just as I'm starting the process of seperating out the groups again - I found my male has dissapeared - only found its skull :(

No point me keeping just a single female at the moment.

Ideally would like to see her go to someone to breed...

got 2 interested people at the moment... offers in region of £30 buy the looks of the interest...

Russell

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back