P pie Fish Fanatic Joined Jan 28, 2009 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 28, 2009 #1 I have a 29 gallon tank and my fish are eating it in 30 seconds. My fish keep eating it though. should I keep feeding them?
I have a 29 gallon tank and my fish are eating it in 30 seconds. My fish keep eating it though. should I keep feeding them?
Truck UKAPS Joined Dec 21, 2006 Messages 12,999 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Derbyshire, United Kingdom Feb 28, 2009 #2 pie said: I have a 29 gallon tank and my fish are eating it in 30 seconds. My fish keep eating it though. should I keep feeding them? Click to expand... no feed as much as can be consumed in two minutes and then stop. feed daily or every second day(my preferred method)
pie said: I have a 29 gallon tank and my fish are eating it in 30 seconds. My fish keep eating it though. should I keep feeding them? Click to expand... no feed as much as can be consumed in two minutes and then stop. feed daily or every second day(my preferred method)